We operate an accredited registered RTO providing high-quality nationally accredited qualifications and training in Early Childhood Education and Care, through our Diploma and Certificate III courses.
We also provide Professional Development training in CPR and First Aid and short course training in early childhood development and care.
With strong links to the Early Childhood Education industry, EduNex training is committed to conducting regular industry consultation to ensure we stay up-to-date with the latest changes.
Our mix of face-to-face and hands-on skills training, online training combined with workplace visits and practical placement enables our students to gain relevant knowledge and exposure to the industry and graduate work-ready skills.
Our accredited qualifications include:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- HLT AID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 Provide Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
EduNex also offers Professional Development training and up-skilling opportunities to staff working in the industry including; workshops, webinars, online training and short courses providing training inline with industry requirements and meeting the Professional Development requirements for educators.
Short courses include:
- Early brain development
- Meaningful relationship with children
- Understanding challenging behaviour
- Changes to the National Quality Framework
- Routines and Transitions
- Engaging play spaces